Tuesday 3 April 2012

In need of some feminine energy..

So I've had a week of roofers and a plasterer in and about the house, which was no bad thing, but combine it with a bossy 2 year old boy and the masculine / feminine energies were feeling a tad unbalanced ; ) Time escape to one of my local haunts, Kirby Lonsdale, for a long breakfast with magazines and a spot of shopping, nail painting and general girlyness. Catching my eye were all manner of pretty gifts and fashions, so here are a few that ended up in my shopping bag.
 Oh so pretty Inkdrops from www.pigmentproductions.com and the gorgeous Lagom
Gorgeous new perfume from Bath House
 Loveliness from PicturePalace and my lip balm buy from Bath House
 Fab and unusual cards from local company www.pippyblue.com
The brilliant Helen Dardik for Lagom

No comments:

Post a Comment