Saturday 14 April 2012

Love wood

I've always been a huge fan of wood, from artisan wooden bowls to oak furniture and flooring, to my cherished wooden ring bought in Ibiza. You can't beat the beauty or honesty of nature.

A few designs incorporating wood grain have caught my eye recently. One of my favourite brands, Fossil, package their watches in a variety of illustrated tins, of which you can choose your favourite design. I've scanned the lid of one such tin (I bought a new watch a little while ago) It's such a creative and refreshing way to package jewelery. Their website has some beautiful illustrations and style directions on its pages. I've blogged some below.
www.fossil.co.uk

Two postcards from Paperchase by the Art File also caught my eye with its wood detailing.






I've also been nominated for a Liebster Blog award by the lovely and talented lonadrewthis.blogspot! I'm chuffed to ribbons :) Happy days...

No comments:

Post a Comment