Saturday 12 May 2012

Crafty stuff

Wow where's the time gone? I've been away from my blog for too long, very unhealthy for a blog addict like myself. Busy with unbloggable work and the near completion of the living area of the house (only skirting, blinds, curtains and lights to install - oh and new rug and cushions) I can only share my latest inspirational discoveries on Pinterest. I shouldn't say 'only', as there's some just gorgeous stuff on there.

I'm currently still inspired by hand paint and craft influenced pieces. Here's some of my faves for you to enjoy :) oh and the new set of gouache paints I've bought will be opened soon...happy days x



www.lougardiner.co.uk
 Creator unknown

 Illustration by Alyssa Nassner www.alyssanassner.com

 www.katiedaisy.net
www.riflepaperco.com

No comments:

Post a Comment