Tuesday 13 September 2011

Tiring house move and hoorah for Advocate!

After a frantic week involving a house move I'm back designing, all be it with a different view. After 6 years in a modern town house it was time to move to something with less floors and more garden space. I'm now sitting with a view of our overgrown drive which leads to some old stone cottages and farm land behind. I've got some sheep for neighbours, an old grade 2 listed hall and an orchard, so it's all pretty inspiring stuff. The house needs pretty much a major renovation, so I'll no doubt be posting some before and after images when the time comes. Feeling totally knackered it was great to log onto Advocates blog and see myself featured in their Spring Fair Ad. Honestly, it was better than a pack of biccies and an espresso : )

No comments:

Post a Comment