Wednesday 24 August 2011

The world of corporate identity

I've been dipping my toes back into the world of corporate identity of late. It was quite a nostalgic design experience as I started my career in design and advertising agencies in Liverpool and Manchester. I've looked at an identity for Scout Moor Wind Farm, where I wanted to push the eco credentials of the site.

Re the Lakes PR logo, the client wanted the logo to capture the mountain range and lakes of the Lake District, which you can see on the stationary image. I looked at a few from the point of view of highlighting communication in the logo too (on the pink background). Lakes PR caters for PR needs of companies primarily in and around the Lake District, in particular those that deal with tourism such as B&B's, restaurants and hotels. Contact julie.darroch@lakespr.co.uk if you need some professional and expert PR.







No comments:

Post a Comment